Mkenya Entertainment is an umbrella audio and video production company formed in 2014 and is registered under the Kenyan government. The company is jointly owned by Samuel Kisambe of the Mkenya Entertainment Galore, a sound and technical engineer, music and film producer as well as Samuel Hendricks of the Ace Audile, a sound engineer and designer, music producer extraordinaire and prolific pianist. Together, the two have more than a decade of experience in music production and sound design with a strong bias on the African sound.
What we have done
• Worked with Decimal Records and Eric Musyoka on compositions for film, series (Varshita, Njoro wa Uba) and documentaries.
• Sound engineering and designing for Pneuma Ministries International in Nairobi, Kenya.
• Working on an upcoming TV Show, Sing Out (details to be released soon)
• Working on both audio and video production for the Maskani Big Band.
• Samuel Hendricks is currently teaching music production at ADMI, Santuri East Africa (SEMA)
• Samuel Kisambe is the music director at the Pneuma Ministries. He is also the music director
for Afrosoul female singer/songwriter Serro who plays with her band, The Charactaz.
Worked/Currently working with these artists:
• Pitson (Yeye Hufika, Maneno ya Uzima)
• Sauti Sol (Unreleased music)
• Nviiri the Story Teller (Unreleased music)
• Phy (Unreleased Music)
• Brian Nadra (Decimal Records) (Nadrenaline Album)
• Noel Nderitu (City on a Hill)
• Earlwin (The Park Bench Album)
• Manasseh Shallom (Unreleased Album)
• Tina Ardor (a number of singles, all Afrohouse)
• Shanki Austine (Beginnings)
• Meryl Paige
• Timam Evans (Timam Sessions)
• KatOyoo (Haja Ya Moyo)
• Kadu Sheena (Unreleased Music)
• Frank Peter (Unatenda)
• Patrick Nakaya
• Maskani Big Band (Hymnal Concert, A Pipe Dream)
Among many many others.
Don't have an account? | Forgot Password
Already have an account? | Login